Quality Documentation Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
Richmond Hill, ON
A position in Quality Assurance is open at a rapidly growing Richmond Hill manufacturing Company. Working under the direction of the Quality Manager in developing work instructions and other quality documents. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, strong writing skills and the ability to present clear understanding of processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop work instructions for production and quality inspection processes.
- Work with other departments to coordinate production task for various processes.
- Reports to Quality Manager
- Any other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
- Great attention to detail and noticing small differences is a must
- Computer skills (Skilled in Microsoft office is must)
- Ability to communicate in verbal English
- Strong written skills required
- Working hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Contract position (6 months with possibility for extension)
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.