Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 7 manufacturing facilities employing over 1000 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
- Create project specific drawings using CAD software
- Receive client feed-back and implement changes to continually improve products.
- Maintain and update engineering documentation
- Design engineer must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail
- Background Mechanical, engineering technologist, or equivalent engineering, New Grad’s welcome.
- Strong understanding of CAD software and ability to learn new programs.
- Basic knowledge of GD & T
- Experience at creating technical drawings and assembly instructions
- Must be willing to learn and work well with technicians, engineers, and all levels of management.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Candidates should be self-starters and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- Fast paced environment
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.